An admission form will have to be filled up in the applicant’s own handwriting. Admission into the college is governed by college admission rules. The decision of the college authority would be final in this regard. For any wrong or misleading information given in the form, the admission is liable to be cancelled.
Documents to be submitted with the filled up form
Photostat copies of
- Mark- sheets
- Caste Certificate
- Admit Cards
- Gap period certificate (if applicable)
- Pass certificates
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Registration Cards
- Two copies of photograph (without attestation)
Documents to be produced at the time of Admission
- All original Mark-sheets.
- All original Admit cards.
- All original Pass certificates
- Original caste certificates.
- Original Gap period certificate (if applicable)
- Original Migration certificate (if applicable)
For Detained Students
Unsuccessful candidates of H.S. Final Examination shall have to get their names enrolled as ‘casual students.’ The dates for the casual admission will be notified in due time. Without casual admission, no student will be allowed to fill up their form for the next final examination.
Students who could not appear or have failed in any semester examination will be allowed to clear the same as follows:
- First Semester with the regular Third Semester examination.
- Second Semester with the regular Fourth Semester examination.
- Third semester with regular Fifth Semester examination.
- Fourth Semester with regular Sixth Semester examination.
A student may be allowed to “repeat” any one of the theory papers in the First, Second, Third and Fourth Semester, and may be allowed for “betterment” of marks in one paper in the Fifth Semester, provided the student secures less than 45% marks in that paper. No “repeat” /”betterment” shall be allowed in the practical examinations in any Semester.
A student must pass all his Semester examinations, including “repeat” and ‘betterment’ chances within five years from the date of admission to the First Semester course. A student will get a maximum of three chances to clear a particular Semester.